The 2022 MLS Cup Transportation Plan details offsite parking and transportation info
Get ready for the big game on Saturday with the 2022 MLS Cup transportation plan. The MLS Cup is taking place this very Saturday on November 5 at 1 p.m. at Banc of California Stadium, and what better way to be ready than with a thorough parking and transit plan?
On the same day, there will be a USC football game at the L.A. Memorial Coliseum. Because of this, the implementation of alternate parking and transportation policies have been set in place. For those attending the MLS Cup, there will be no parking available in or around Banc of California Stadium or Exposition Park.
This rule is strictly enforced. The Metro, LAFC Park & Ride Shuttles from Dodger Stadium, and ridesharing apps will be the best alternative 2022 MLS Cup transportation plans for fans.
LAFC advises to use the online Metro Trip Planner or the Transit app to arrange their travel. 2022 MLS Cup transportation plan directions provided below:
Starting from Expo Park/USC station, walk along Kinsey Drive or Victory Walk to South Coliseum Drive towards Banc of California Stadium.
The Metro Expo Line can be accessed with connections at 7th Street/Metro Center in downtown Los Angeles to Metro Red/Purple lines, and at the Pico Station to the Metro Blue line. The Metro Gold Line can transfer at Union station to the Metro Red/Purple lines to connect to the Expo Line, which will run every 12 minutes on Saturday to Expo Park/USC Station from Santa Monica.
To avoid lines after the games, it’s advised to buy a round-trip ticket at the start of your trip. Everyone over 5 years of age must have a valid TAP card to tap for each boarding.
Metro Rail & Busway Map
Bus and Rail System Detail Map
The following parking lots along the Expo Park line are accessible by car:
E Line (Expo):
- 17th St/SMC – 1610 Colorado Ave. Santa Monica 90401 – 65 Parking Spaces
- Expo/Bundy Station – 12201 Exposition Blvd. – 217 Parking Spaces
- Expo/Sepulveda Station – 11216 Exposition Blvd. – 260 Parking Spaces
- Culver City Station – 8840 National Blvd., Culver City – 300 Parking Spaces
- La Cienega/Jefferson Station – 5664 W. Jefferson Blvd. – 494 Parking Spaces
- Expo/Crenshaw Station – 3412 Crenshaw Blvd. – 450 Parking Spaces
J Line (Silver):
- El Monte Station – 3501 Santa Anita Ave., El Monte – 1,287 Parking Spaces
- Union Station East Garage – Access from N. Vignes St. –
- Harbor Gateway Transit Center – 731 W. 182nd St., Gardena – 980 Parking Spaces
Additionally, Metro offers a number of parking lots at other lines. Visit https://www.metro.net/riding/parking/lotsbyline/ for more information. We hope the 2022 MLS Cup transportation plan will guide you to join the Silver and Black at the 2022 MLS Cup in a fast, safe manner!